Thursday, January 24, 2013

My ORIGINAL Transformer

 Hello everyone. The theme for today's blogging is "My ORIGINAL Transformer".
I loved Transformers to hope to create my original transformers. ;^)
Today, I'll show you my works.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 But, creating the Transformers is not easy.  If we'll try to create it perfectly, we have to consider the complex parts moving, and have to express their originality. I think creating transformers is good training of my brain, especially the understanding 3D space. Why don't you try?

 I suppose almost of you know Miyazaki Hayao's films "Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind" and "Houl's Moving Castle".  Therefore I'm going to use the two famous objects in those works.

 First, let's guess how the transformer transform if it scanned the gunship of the valley of the wind in "Nausicca". From the first, I like the design of this gunship (especially the looks like insect and the two big cannons) and have wanted to try transform it. The difficulties were in folding the wings and in the usage of the big cannons as the characteristic of this transformer.
 And what I want you to notice is its head. I got the idea for this head design from the mask which people in "Nausicca" wear in daily life.


 Next, let's guess this transforming pattern,  if a transformer scanned the Howl's moving castle...,
This transformer's size may be too big because if it just stood up, at least it will be one and half times or two times as tall as the castle. So, it makes no sense of mimicry. ^^; But it must have strongest power in the transformers who don't unite.

 The cute point is its tail. this tail ball is made with two extra battery. And please look at its abdomen. There're the most detailed design, the folded legs of castle. (Oh sorry, we cannot see clearly...)
 From dynamics point of view, to disperse weight of itself, I took the parts apart small. And in the feet, I made mechanism of weight dispersion.
 Then the last difficulty is the chimneys. I put some of them on its arm. Moreover they will transform to weapons (maybe... big cannons?), I think.

Thank you for reading and getting along my hobby. ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment