Saturday, February 23, 2013

The movie works of the Transformers

 Hello, everyone! Today is the last day of this blogging. Maybe this blog is not to be continued, but I'd like to use this "Blogger" some time!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 The last theme for this blog is "the movie works of the Transformers". From the 1984, the movie works has been played a important role for the popularity of the Transformers.
 Two years after the start of the animation series, the first animation movie was shown. This is the biggest success in the history. The total budget was 400 million yen! Compared with the budget of Miyazaki Hayao's famous movie "Princess Mnonoke", 230 million yen, we can see how big the project of this movie. This movie was made by the cooperation of Japan and the U.S., the Japan side was in charge of the making of animation. But the budget was too vast to use up, the Japan side sent back the extra money. I found the whole movie. When I first watched this movie, I was surprised at the high quality of the animation, and couldn't believe that this was made about 30 years ago, because I watched the first animation at first. So I've been disappointed at the low quality of the animation.
 And I'll introduce some movies I want everyone to watch as a guide for beginner of the Transformers!


This is the"TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE".















This is the normal animation of the Transformer showed on TV.
Please watch and compare this two animations.













#Transformers' successive leaders
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm11519325
 This movie introduces the series of works and successive leaders of the Autobots.

#"Transformers Prime" Season1 Part1
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm12877802  (in English)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V4MnYJjSLs (in Japanese)
 This is the most recent work of the animation series.

I put the English version and the Japanese version. Compared with the English version, we can see that the Japanese version has more lines and conversations. Not only this movie, this is the feature of translation of animation of the Transformers. And we can watch all part, but only English version.


#Video game "The transformers Fall of Cybertron" Part 1
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19004732

 This movie isn't of the animation but of the video game, the story of this video game is  of the Transformers before they came to the Earth. The quality is amazing for me to thought as if I was seeing a movie. This movie series lasts until part 26.


Only I wanna say to you, please WATCH these movies on today's blogging. I searched good and better movies, from I was a junior high school student.
There're not many words on my blog, but these movies are all for your beginning of Transformers life.
 Mr. Lito, and every students in this class, if you interested in the Transformers, why don't you contact me???  Thank you for reading my blog. ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment